"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." — Galileo Galilei
Awakening to the truth within is an invitation to restore your health and wholeness on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. Through my own journey to heal chronic muscle tension in my neck and shoulders, I have come to believe in the powerful benefits of alternative healing. Each healing modality has and continues to have a very positive impact on my life. They have opened many doors in restoring my health, gaining new perceptions of life, breaking through limitations and moving to a deeper understanding of spirituality.
My passion for alternative healing practices has led me to assisting others on their journey to health, wholeness, full potential and a joy-filled life. I offer Quick Pulse Technique, CranioSacral Therapy and Reconnective Healing:
- Quick Pulse Technique — A dynamic new energy process to help change the things you would like to be different in your life. They may be items that relate to many aspects of your life such as injury or illness, low self-esteem, fears, worries, relationships, unpleasant childhood experiences, emotional triggers and many more. By consciously participating in this process, the energy follows the client's thoughts to clear limiting beliefs, past traumas, personality traits, and other items that may be contributing to the unwanted experience. Most people feel more relaxed and at ease after a session. A large number of my clients have told me that the items they worked on have begun to shift easily and continue to fade away. Some report feeling 'lighter' and happier. Others experience greater motivation, with the ability to break through their limitations and have a more positive outlook on life.
- CranioSacral Therapy — A gentle hands-on technique that helps to access your body's innate wisdom to heal itself by releasing restrictions in the tissues surrounding the central nervous system. Accumulated stresses are released or transformed from the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. This technique works very well to relax and balance the body and mind. When the body is relaxed it has greater opportunity to heal itself and to deal with life's daily challenges. I have noticed it is effective for helping with headaches or other pains, TMJ, emotional difficulties, stress and tension related issues.
- Reconnective Healing — A non-touch form of healing that introduces your body to unique energies and attunes you with 'new' frequencies of energy, light and information. These high level frequencies interact to assist in releasing or clearing lower frequency vibrations within your energy field, thus raising your personal vibration. Lower vibrations such as fear, jealousy, shame, anger or guilt, insecurity and many others may be released. On a mental or spiritual level, a thought pattern that may not be serving the individual could be transformed. Physically, this could mean injury or illness may not be able to hold form. This form of healing initiates a feeling of deep peace and relaxation. I have noticed it works well for alleviating pains, increasing energy levels and leaves people generally feeling more at ease.
Open to the Possibilities
and Trust the Flow from Within
Courses and experiences on my 12 year journey that have led me to where I am today:
- Quick Pulse Technique with Master Spiritual Teacher, Jo Dunning, founder of Quantum Energetic Disciplines.
- CranioSacral Therapy / SomatoEmotional Release Levels 1 and 2 through the Upledger Institute.
- Reconnective Healing with Dr. Eric Pearl, originator of the practice and author of The Reconnection.
- Basic and Advanced Pranic Healing, Pranic Psychotherapy and Kriyashakti as developed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui.
- Reiki Level 1 training through Reiki Master, Heather Lee of The Living Lotus.
- Astrology Level 1 and 2 through CAAE, The Canadian Association for Astrological Education.
- Spiritual Retreat participant, in California, with Master Spiritual Teacher, Jo Dunning.
- Pilgrimage to Mount Sinai, pyramids and temples of Egypt with Spiritual Healer, Abdy.